Banner Viadrina


For Exchange students:

Q: What kind of certificate do I get as an exchange student to document that I successfully passed the German course and the final exam?

A: The information about your course success, your final grade and the ECTS-points will be documented in your Transcript of Records. There is no extra certificate. 
Important to know: ECTS for language courses are not documented on viaCampus. Here you can find further information on how to receive your Transcript of Records. Please contact Bernd Schünow, AM 208.


Q: When can I pick up my Transcript of Records with the certification of my German course success?

A: Generally the Transcript of Records is issued shortly after all your grades (language courses and other courses) have been sent to the International Office. If you have questions regarding your Transcript of Recors please contact the International Office.