UNIcert 3 Examination (Kulturwissenschaften)
Information about the English Unicert III exam for Kuwi
- The written exam will take place on January 25, 2016 from 13-17 in GD HS 4
- You must register for the written exam online by midnight on January 20th. You can register late for the exam. To do so you must go in person to AB 019. Late registration is from January 21-22. You must pay a 5€ late fee.
- You cannot take the exam if you are not registered.
Note that there will be no requests for accreditation processed after January 18th.
- You can use an English-English dictionary at the written exam. You must provide your own dictionary. You cannot share a dictionary with someone else.
- The list to sign up for Oral exam appointments will be posted outside AB 124 on January 18, 2016.
There will also be a list of oral exam topics posted. For the exam, you must choose a topic and prepare to argue for or against the statement you choose. You should prepare to support your arguments (10-15 minutes). The rest of the exam will be a discussion with the examiners. You can use notes at the oral exam but you cannot read a text. You cannot use a laptop or an overhead projector.
- There will be a review/info session for the exam on Thursday, January 21, 2016 from 16-18 in AB 208.
- The results for the exam will be available by March 15th (at the latest). You can find your results by accessing your page at the language centre (Nachweis der Sprachausbildung). Please do not call or e-mail us for your results.
If you have questions please contact: